Recital & class dress code approved*! An appointment to try on a pair before ordering is required. This size is available in youth and adult sizes, please confirm you are selecting the correct size. If you do not see your size listed, please reach out to us!
Sizes do not run similar to street shoes, do not order street shoe size! Order size you were sized at. Returns are not allowed on dance shoes.
*Approved for Level 2 only - all tap shoe orders must be approved by Miss Angie before purchasing.
Level 2 Tap Shoes
All tap shoes must be sized prior to ordering. If you have not been sized, your shoes will not be ordered until you can be sized.
- Secure buckle and durable elastic, with a removable bow for styling options
- Patent upper shines brightly on stage and lasts in class
- Handcrafted taps and rubber soundboards for rich, clear tones on any floor
- Recessed, adjustable tap system with auto-lock front taps plus extra screws
- Toe box assures comfort and stability
- Soft lining and padded heel for great out-of-the-box feel without distractions
- Shock-absorbing, cushioned insole for hours of comfort
- Scored stoppers for flexible, firm grip and better control